The public is being threatened by the government…It doesn’t leave much room in their direction of travel…Look to Austrailia
Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA technology used in the COVID-19 injections, discusses his concerns over their safety and how concerns are censored.
- “I have been written out of history.”
- The chairman of the board of Reuters sits on the board of Pfizer.
- The conflicts of interests are overt…it’s in your face…they have no shame.
- The big thinkers in the government envy the Chinese model of government.
- The political spectrum is irrelevant [on the topic of COVID and vaccines].
- These discussions are forbidden talk so we won’t get to the truth.
- Detailed discussion on the cytotoxic effects of spike proteins and safety of the new mRNA COVID vaccines at around 40mins.
- Dr. Malone agrees with many of Dr. Mike Yeadon‘s comments, except Dr. Yeadon’s conclusion of a conspiracy.
- The figure of 70% uptake of vaccines to reach herd immunity was made up. The data isn’t known. “Somebody is just pulling it out of the air.”
- The vaccines don’t stop you from getting the virus or spreading it.
- The early trials were designed to optimise success.
- You cannot publish stuff outside of the approved memes and that means we can’t do science. People are dying because of this.
- Other treatments have been suppressed to increase uptake of the vaccine.
- The fear is bringing out social pathologies and is diminishing our ability to think.
- We’ve had rampant groupthink in the government, in the WHO and across the world.
- “I’ve never seen this level of co-ordinated crazy.”
- “I’m concerned about what’s at the other side of the tunnel.”
- The new COVID-19 vaccines are still experimental.
- “Most of us who haven’t drunk the Koolaid” say the risk of COVID to children is remarkably low and the risk of vaccines is not nothing.
- There is no logic in vaccinating children, adolescents and young adults. There are some risk and they’re not trivial.
Source links can be found at The Last American Vagabond.
Published 15 December 2017
MHRA today announced a partnership worth over £980,000 to improve the safety monitoring of medicines in low and middle-income countries.
Randomised control trial study showing safety and efficacy of COVID-19 vaccine has clear conflicts of interest.
Lecture by Marc Van Ranst, Belgian Flu Commissioner, at the ESWI/Chatham House Influenza Pandemic Preparedness Stakeholders Conference on 22 January 2019.
Judging from the content of the lecture, this could be alternatively titled, One voice, one message: How to work with the media to mislead the public.
In the audience is Jonathan Van-Tam, Deputy Chief Medical Officer for England.
To guard against censorship, this video has been mirrored on Odysee and Bitchute. Please scroll down for embedded videos.