Our government has used Covid as an excuse to turn Australians into digital products. It is the perfect scam. Every dictatorship knows that humans are cheap, renewable, and disposable. Our digital identities are worth a fortune to the right third-party buyer, while the ability to track and control our movements presents a unique opportunity for politicians wishing to manage democracy instead of being a victim of its whims.
In an age of high energy costs and constricted supply, inflation and unemployment rose together. Forced to choose, governments and central banks decided to prioritise controlling inflation. Western governments made it harder for trade unions to strike, curtailing the ability of workers to demand higher wages. The US Federal Reserve then administered a severe monetary shock to the world economy. In driving interest rates up to exceptionally high levels, Paul Volcker, the chair of the Federal Reserve, accelerated the de-industrialisation of most Western economies.
Ministers are racing to avert acute food shortages after high gas prices forced most of Britain’s commercial production of carbon dioxide to shut down.
“The [New South Wales Premier] is lying…she’s under an ICAC inquiry that particular lobbyists in Sydney have told her that the ony way she gets out of that inquiry is if she pushes the double-jab…and his clients are AstraZeneca and Pfizer…Clive Palmer at 9min10sec
…she’s being paid by AstraZeneca and by Pfizer 10’s of millions of dollars to get these policies through to make sure the vaccine is pushed.”
The mainstream media will have you believe that the economy is on its way back from the devastation caused by the pandemic, but today’s guest says that the trends tell us another story.
Gerald Celente is the Founder and Director of the Trends Research Institute and publisher of the weekly Trends Journal magazine and he says, “America was the land of opportunity, that is no longer.”
Further, Gerald explains that the “bigs are in charge”: Big Banks, Big Pharma, Military-industrial complex, Big Tech. And as long as the bigs are in charge, the economy is in big trouble.
Hosts Robert and Kim Kiyosaki and guest Gerald Celente discuss what trends are telling us about the future of the global economy and where you should be putting your money.
Almost half of all NHS staff are managers, administrators or unqualified assistants, it has emerged, as Boris Johnson came under pressure to insist on health service reforms as the price of increased funding.
The proportion of clinical staff who are professionally trained has declined from 55.5 per cent in 2013 to just 52.5 per cent now, meaning 47.5 per cent of staff have no medical qualifications.
“Lockdowns,” the mass quarantine of both sick and healthy people, have never before been used for disease mitigation in the modern Western world. Previously, the strategy had been systematically ruled out by the pandemic plans of the World Health Organization (WHO) and by health experts of every developed nation. So how did we get here?
The pandemic presented forensically for what it is, namely, a massive theatrical edifice intended to distract popular attention away from the fact that criminal bankers running the monetary system are making a massive push toward full-on totalitarianism through monetary and financial control.
Prof Bhattacharya said: “If lockdown was a primary driver of good Covid outcomes Florida would have come out far worse. It is no good to say that it did not have variants – Florida had the Alpha and Delta variant. Lockdowns don’t protect against coronavirus. And they certainly have collateral harm. Children have suffered, especially poor children. Unemployment mental health all the harm is hard to ignore and it is very hard to find any benefit to lockdown measures.”
- Google Ventures’ investment in the AstraZeneca vaccine via Vaccitech.
- Reworking of the healthcare system and replacement of doctors with artificial intelligence.
- The ties between government, Big Tech, the military, healthcare and artificial intelligence.
- The AstraZeneca-Oxford vaccine is not non-profit. The two developers at the Jenner Institute, Sarah Gilbert and Adrian Hill, have a company, Vaccitech, on which the technology is based.
- The British Government has directly invested in Vaccitech and is expected a profit.
- The other main stakeholder is Bravos Capital (through Oxford Science Innovation), which was set up by former head of Global Equity Trading at Deutsche Bank.
- The German Government has invested money in CureVac BioNTech vaccine. 20% of the shares is owned by the German Government.
- Sequoia Capital‘s Chinese Branch, Fosun Pharma and The Wellcome Trust (through Oxford Science Innovation) are also investors in Vaccitech.
- The Wellcome Trust is the institution that is most involved in the AstraZeneca vaccine.
- The Jenner Institute is conducting trials in Africa for a universal malaria vaccine and they have a nasty track-record of not being honest about their trials. They lied about risks and infants died.
- The Jenner Institute was a public-private partnership with GlaxoSmithKline and the UK Government in the 1990s. They are one of the main vehicles at Oxford University for vaccine development and also UK vaccine funding research.
- Adrian Hill, the head of the Jenner Institute, is the chief at the UK Government’s UK Vaccine Network which decides which technology to research, fund and give to the population both in the UK and globally through vaccine philanthropy.
- COVAX, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation effort to vaccinate the developing world, relies almost entirely on AstraZeneca.
- Johnson & Johnson is being manufactured by Emergent BioSolutions which previously was called BioPort.
- BioPort was a spin-off of a fusion between Porton Down, the UK’s bio-defence lab (Defence Science and Technology Laboratory), and the between [William_J._Crowe] the former head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff under US President Ronald Regan.
- Emergent BioSolutions/BioPort was chosen to manufacture the Johnson & Johnson vaccine despite many scandals.
- The person in-charge of quality control for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine has no experience in the field. His background is head of Military Intelligence teams for the US Military in Iraq and Afghanistan and is also an expert on Iran and North Korea.
- Emergent BioSolutions are intimately connected to the CIA and Bechtel Corporation which has ties to the anthrax attacks in the US.
- Dr. Wodarg raised the possibility that the current situation is being used to covertly study wide use mRNA vaccines.
- Pfizer and Moderna mRNA technology was started with significant investment from DARPA in 2013.
- In 2016, Moderna was the most highly valued biotech company in the US but had no products.
- Regina Dugan greenlighted the investments from DARPA and later left in 2012 to create a DARPA-equivalent for Google and Facebook. She has now teamed up with the Wellcome Trust to create a ‘global health DARPA-equivalent’.
- Some discussion on the pre-911 anthrax vaccine and anthrax attack scandal, with links to reporter Judith Miller who was later involved in the Dark Winter simulation in June 2001.
- A lot of the same people who produced the Dark Winter simulation are the same people who oversaw Event 201 simulation.
- Dr. Wodarg raised concerns about the experimentation with lipid nanoparticles.
- There is a clear push to ‘remake healthcare’ from Silicon Valley towards AI healthcare and Precision Medicine, which is medications, vaccines and gene therapy targeted to the individual.
- A lot of COVID-19 testing in the Western US has been done by Google subsidiary Verily Life Sciences.
- AI healthcare and Precision Medicine is being co-developed by Google and the US military’s Defense Innovation Unit.
- Dr. Wodarg observed that we are seeing the unveiling of a long developed strategy.
- The push in medicine for gene editing goes back to Julian Huxley, first Director General of UNESCO and former president of the British Eugenics Society (renamed in 1989 to the Galton Institute). Julian Huxley, brother of Aldous Huxley, said in 1946 that we should, “make the unthinkable thinkable again” and also coined the term Transumanism. He said that gene editing as a eugenics science needed to be applied along with efforts to merge humans with machines in order to create a ‘new human being’. This goes back to 1957.
- Adrian Hill of the AstraZeneca vaccine spoke at the Galton Institute’s 100 Year Anniversary. The Wellcome Trust hosts their archive.
- Julian Huxley’s speech about “making the unthinkable thinkable again” was in connection with the founding of UNESCO.
- The push for Precision Medicine is ultimately about control and eugenics.
- The Obama Administration funded a lot of the Precision Medicine initiatives. The Biden Administration is creating a ‘health DARPA’ which will be led by Eric Lander (who has ties with Jeffrey Epstein).
- Jeffrey Epstein wanted the seed the human race with his own DNA. The scientists Epstein funded are still around. One of them is Harvard genetecist George Church who has openly promoted unethical human experimentation and eugenics.
- The Edge Foundation was operating as a front for Epstein as a way to gain influence in Silicon Valley, science and academia. His main handler is probably the Mega Group. He has ties with Isabelle Maxwell (Gislane Maxwell’s sister) who is a World Economic Forum technology pioneer.
- Bill Gates‘ ties with Epstein looks to go back to the 1990s. A 2001 Evening Standard article claims that Epstein’s main business partners were Leslie Wexner, Donald Trump and Bill Gates. Microsoft as a company may have been compromised by the same intelligence networks that Epstein operated in.
- Yuval Noah Harari: soon there will be an age of digital dictators and humans have been reduced to ‘hackable animals’ through technology.
- Klaus Schwab openly talks about COVID-19 being the catalyst for The Great Reset and Transhumanism. The fear of COVID would give way to the fear of Climate Change and Cyber Pandemic.
Funeral firm Dignity said profits have fallen amid a marked drop in UK deaths since April as the group’s new boss outlined his turnaround plans.
The group said that following a 27% surge in first quarter deaths to 204,000 during a Covid-hit start to the year, the number of deaths fell below the five-year average in April and May and were 7% lower.
This has left underlying operating profits “slightly” lower year-on-year at £30.7 million for the 21 weeks to May 21, according to Dignity.
A pilot universal basic income (UBI) scheme is to be launched in Wales, the first minister, Mark Drakeford, has revealed.
So in recent weeks I’ve made a clear decision no longer merely to point out what it is that governments and their advisers and spokespersons around the world are doing is wrong, scientifically unjustified and harmful, but to join the dots in an attempt to provide potential explanations of why they’re doing these things.
…Why do I say this? Simply because there is no benign interpretation of the acts of commission and omission consistently imposed upon us and no explanation of the statements which are flatly wrong other than an intention to deceive the population.
…It is my deduction and conclusion that the only motivation that fits all the observations is the intention to ‘herd’ every citizen into a VaxPass system. This is a completely novel system. Never before have all individuals been represented in a single, interoperable database as a unique digital ID, accompanied by an editable health-related field. Whoever controls that database, and the algorithms which govern what it permits and denies, has literally totalitarian control of the entire population. There is no personal threshold crossing or transaction which doesn’t fall to those operating that system.
As Sherlock Holmes might almost have said: “When two people use the same rubbish catchphrase, that’s a coincidence. But when Tony Blair, Green MP Caroline Lucas, Andrew Cuomo, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, President Bieber of Canada, Boris Johnson, Elizabeth Warren, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Bill Gates, Kamala Harris, the Prince of Wales, Prince Harry, Sadiq Khan, and Jacinda Ardern all use the exact same rubbish catchphrase as the megalomaniacal globalist Klaus Schwab, that’s starting to look very much like a conspiracy in plain sight.”
Covid-19 lockdowns shaved 3.5% off U.S. GDP in 2020 even as the federal government spent more than $2.6 trillion in relief measures. Millions of children fell behind in learning and nearly 100,000 businesses closed for good.
Conventional wisdom holds this was worth it because lives were saved by shutting workplaces and schools and telling people to stay home. But a new study by University of Chicago economist Casey Mulligan shows the opposite. After the first month of the pandemic, organizations that adopted prevention protocols became safer places than the wider community. Officials who didn’t see that coming forgot that organizations are rational and look for cooperative solutions that improve the welfare of the group, such as reducing the risks of communicable disease.
…Meanwhile, Mr. Mulligan found that there is no evidence that homes became “places of solitary confinement and zero transmission.” That’s putting it mildly. Humans are social animals. Lockdowns were leaky at best with stir-crazy family members venturing out to see friends and relatives.
We have had to watch as comparable democracies like the US get back to normal life, with its economy starting to fire, travel reopened, and social distancing and mask mandates axed altogether for those who have been jabbed.
Many of us have even reluctantly accepted there may well be an attempt to reintroduce some restrictions and even another lockdown over winter.
But on June 21, no matter what political party you support, the time has come to say loud and clear: No more!
Most states with the strictest COVID lockdowns destroyed millions of jobs for their citizens, while those with modest, targeted rules are largely experiencing low levels of unemployment even for normal times.
The retired Justice of the Supreme Court admits breaking lockdown regulations and seems willing to countenance civil disobedience
…So most readers will turn first to Sumption’s final chapter, about the Covid pandemic. His target is not just the government and its decision to exercise ‘coercive powers over its citizens on a scale never previously attempted [and] with minimal parliamentary involvement’. He also blames the public for voluntarily surrendering their liberty ‘out of fear of some external threat’ — and MPs for agreeing to work remotely. Because this chapter was written as a lecture in October, it makes no mention of the government’s successful vaccination programme. His prediction that ‘Britain seems likely to suffer greater economic damage than almost every other European country’ is one he might now reconsider.
The UK government is under pressure to resolve a £6bn rent arrears crisis and prevent a deluge of legal disputes between commercial tenants and landlords, ahead of the end of a temporary ban on evictions next month.
There have been at least seven peer-reviewed studies which look at the question of lockdowns from a data point of view, and all of them come to the same basic conclusion: lockdowns do not have a statistically significant relationship with Covid cases or deaths. Here is a list of them with a key quote for ease of reference.
- “Comparing weekly mortality in 24 European countries, the findings in this paper suggest that more severe lockdown policies have not been associated with lower mortality. In other words, the lockdowns have not worked as intended.” “Did Lockdown Work? An Economist’s Cross-Country Comparison” by Christian Bjørnskov. CESifo Economic Studies March 29th, 2021.
- “Stringency of the measures settled to fight pandemia, including lockdown, did not appear to be linked with death rate.” “Covid-19 Mortality: A Matter of Vulnerability Among Nations Facing Limited Margins of Adaptation” by Quentin De Larochelambert, Andy Marc, Juliana Antero, Eric Le Bourg, and Jean-François Toussaint. Frontiers in Public Health, November 19th, 2020.
- “Lockdowns do not reduce COVID-19 deaths.” “Government mandated lockdowns do not reduce Covid-19 deaths: implications for evaluating the stringent New Zealand response” by John Gibson. New Zealand Economic Papers, August 25th, 2020.
- “While small benefits cannot be excluded, we do not find significant benefits on case growth of more restrictive NPIs.” “Assessing Mandatory Stay‐at‐Home and Business Closure Effects on the Spread of COVID‐19” by Eran Bendavid, Christopher Oh, Jay Bhattacharya, John P.A. Ioannidis. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, January 5th, 2021.
- “Previous studies have claimed that shelter-in-place orders saved thousands of lives, but we reassess these analyses and show that they are not reliable. We find that shelter-in-place orders had no detectable health benefits, only modest effects on behaviour, and small but adverse effects on the economy.” “Evaluating the effects of shelter-in-place policies during the COVID-19 pandemic” by Christopher R. Berry, Anthony Fowler, Tamara Glazer, Samantha Handel-Meyer, and Alec MacMillen, Proceedings of the National Academy of Science of the USA, April 13th, 2021.
- “We were not able to explain the variation of deaths per million in different regions in the world by social isolation, herein analysed as differences in staying at home, compared to baseline. In the restrictive and global comparisons, only 3% and 1.6% of the comparisons were significantly different, respectively.” “Stay-at-home policy is a case of exception fallacy: an internet-based ecological study,” by R. F. Savaris, G. Pumi, J. Dalzochio & R. Kunst. Scientific Reports (Nature), March 5th, 2021.
- “Full lockdowns and wide-spread COVID-19 testing were not associated with reductions in the number of critical cases or overall mortality.” “A country level analysis measuring the impact of government actions, country preparedness and socioeconomic factors on COVID-19 mortality and related health outcomes” by Rabail Chaudhry, George Dranitsaris, Talha Mubashir, Justyna Bartoszko, Sheila Riazi. EClinicalMedicine (The Lancet) 25 (2020) 100464, July 21st, 2020.