NEW: Join us at The Crown Virtual Pub on Discord
Chat, connect, inform and keep others company during The COVID Era and The Great Reset. Not as good as a real pub but better than isolation. We’re still getting this up-and-running so if the pub is empty, invite your friends to join!
Follow the instructions to gain full access after signing up.
“Virus Mania is a social disease of our highly developed society. To cure it will require conquering fear, fear being the most deadly contagious virus, most efficiently transmitted by the media.”Etienne de Harven, pathologist
We are told by the media, politicians and corporations that things will never be the same but they have no right to tell us how we live our lives. Do not sit back and let others decide your future. Here are some ways you can take action now.
|Inform yourself about the issues. Find out for yourself what the evidence is telling us and what’s at stake.|
The medical experts we have reviewed tell us that if you are healthy, there is no medical reason for you to remain locked in your home. Go out and take exercise. Do not be afraid to go to the shops and meet other people. Do not be afraid to visit the doctor if you need medical attention. Get on with your life.
It has become clear that the government did not have a credible exit plan when they started the lockdowns so make your own.
Now is not the time to stay silent. Speak out while you still can. Discuss where the country is heading with your relatives, friends, neighbours. Speak out both online and offline but remember, real change happens in the real world, not the virtual world.
Our local communities and small businesses have been systematically destroyed over the past few decades. The new COVID-19 measures will make us completely dependent on large corporations and centralised government. It’s time for us to rebuild our real-life support networks and communities.
If you do not know anyone near you, try reaching out through online forums such as:
Collaborate with others in your local area to find ways of meeting the challenges ahead. When possible, prefer neighbourhood business and independent shops over corporate chains.
Lockdown Skeptics has an Open for Business Directory where you can search for local businesses in retail and hospitality that have reopened in your area.
Find your local MP and write to them to make your views known. Convince all your contacts to do the same. It is worth doing this even if you do not believe in the democratic process. Representatives may ignore individual letters but they they will need to pay attention to a flood.
@WeWillBeFree82 on Twitter has kindly provided a letter template that you can download and adjust to your needs:
Big Brother Watch has an email template that you can send to your MP urging them to repeal Schedule 21 in the Coronavirus Act.
|Join petitions and action campaigns. You can find a list of campaigns we know about below.|
Petitions and action campaigns
- The #SmilesMatter movement
- Legal Challenge to the UK Govt Lockdown by UK businessman Simon Dolan
- Save Liverpool Gyms GoFundMe by Sean Stanhope
- End the Covid-19 Lockdown in the UK by @EndUKLockdown on Twitter
- Hold a Public Inquiry into the handling of the Covid-19 crisis
- Stop Vaccines Becoming Mandatory In The UK
- Appeal for the Church and the World to Catholics and all people of good will
- End lockdown to prevent further economic damage to the UK’s economy by Jessica McGroary
- No to Social Distancing in Schools and Nurseries by UsForThem
- Demand Change to DfE’s Inhumane COVID-19 School Guidelines by Steve Katasi at AdapNation
- End COVID-19 social distancing by Adam Dixon
- What are the Government hiding about their response to Covid-19? by Dr Moosa Qureshi
- Challenging prohibition of private dentistry during the Covid pandemic by Private Dental Practitioners UK
- The Coronavirus Act 2020 is Null and Void! by The People’s Brexit
- Allow gyms and leisure centres to reopen by Kyle Bramwell
- We don’t consent to mandatory face masks by Victoria A
- Help me hold the government to account for Covid-19 care home deaths by Cathy Gardner
- Defend the right to protest – Justice for Piers Corbyn by Piers Corbyn
- End the mandatory wearing of face masks for travel by Jen Leavesley & Miray Kester
- Church lockdown by a group of 25 church leaders
- Make the use of masks on public transport voluntary and not mandatory by Keon Esky
- Repeal the decision to implement compulsory face coverings in English shops by George Froud
- Do not make masks mandatory for children in primary or secondary schools in UK by Christine Brett
- The Coronavirus Act 2020 is Null and Void! by Kevin Corbett
- Government Guidance Has Failed Care Home Residents And Their Families by John’s Campaign
- Please let me see my family before it’s too late! by Jennifer Morrison
Note: We are not associated with the organisers of these campaigns. Please exercise your own discernment before taking part.
The mainstream media in the UK has failed in its duty as the people’s watchdog. Rather than allowing the robust discussion needed in a time of crisis, it has chosen close down any dissent. Their coverage on COVID-19 has demonstrated clearly that they no longer deserve your attention.
Visit the following sources for updates and news about COVID-19. They have proven themselves with excellent investigative journalism, unafraid to buck safe conformity that has infected the globe.
Despite this dark time, there is hope. People with courage and rationality are starting to question what’s happening. If you would like to chat with like-minded people, head over to The Crown Virtual Pub on Discord.
In the UK
- Andrew Johnson, cvpandemicinvestigation.com
- Andrew Mather, Peerless Reads
- Bob Moran (on Twitter)
- Brian Rose, London Real
- Carl Vernon
- Dave Cullen, Computing Forever
- David Allen Green, The Law and Policy Blog
- David Kurten (on Twitter)
- Epidemiology Explained
- For Freedom’s Sake in Manchester (email, Twitter)
- Iain Davis, in-this-together.com
- inProportion2 (on Twitter)
- James Delingpole (on Twitter)
- London Freedom Cell Network
- May Day 2020 Lockdown Protests
- Michael Yeadon (on Twitter)
- Mundus Noster business directory (on Twitter)
- Peter Hitchens, Mail on Sunday
- Piers Corbyn with Glastonbury Standing in Defiance
- Questioning COVID
- Rob Slane, TheBlogMire
- Sean Stanhope, Save Liverpool Gyms
- Simon Dolan, Legal Challenge to the UK Govt Lockdown
- The COVID19 Response Platform
- The Mirror Project
- Toby Young, Lockdown Sceptics
- UK Medical Freedom Alliance
- Unlock the Lockdown, Keith Rushworth
- Vernon Coleman (on YouTube)
- We the People Wales
- Zed Phoenix
- End The Lockdown Australia (Australia)
- Open letter from Belgian Doctors to the Belgian authorities (Belgium)
- Liberty Coalition Canada (Canada)
- covidinfos.net (France)
- Ivor Cummins (on Twitter, Ireland)
- Professor Michael Levitt (Israel)
- https://the-iceberg.net (The Netherlands)
- COVID Plan B (New Zealand)
- Sebastian Rushworth M.D. (Sweden)
- Leo Goldstein, Science Defies Politics (USA)
- The Truth (and Lies) about Coronavirus (USA)
- William M. Briggs, PhD (USA)
- Professor Joel Hay (USA)
- Collateral Global
- Lee S. Dryburgh
- The Great Barrington Declaration
- PANDA – Pandemics Data & Analytics
- World Doctors Alliance
To add your site to this list, please leave a suggestion below.
|Face masks flyer||Let people know there is no scientific evidence for masks. Keep with you when in public and hand out when challenged to wear a mask.||PDF (27kB)|
|4FreedomsSake campaign flyers||Flyers from campaign group @4FreedomsSake to awareness regarding the truth about the real risks of Covid19 and costs of lockdown.||Go to post|
|Keep Britain Free campaign resources||Flyers, letter templates and social media artwork.||Visit external site to download|
|Face covering litigation toolkit||A printable ‘toolkit’ by Law or Fiction you can carry when you are out and about.|
This is a document you can use if you want to rely on the ‘reasonable excuse’ exemption when asked why you are not wearing a face covering when entering a shop or using public transport.
It explains your rights and creates an ‘administrative nuisance’ to the business.
|Antiganda stickers||Free to download Antiganda print ready files for stickers by @CherryB on Twitter.||Visit external site to download|
|Supermarket trolley stickers||Printable guerrilla stickers for supermarket trollies, cash machines and public transport by @PropaPanda1 on Twitter.|
For A4 adhesive labels 10 x (99.1mm x 57mm)
See tweet for an example.
|Shared on Dropbox|
|COVID-19 Vaccine – Informed Consent Form||The UKMFA have produced a referenced consent form for use by doctors and their patients to aid the process of obtaining full informed consent before having a COVID-19 vaccine.|
It outlines the relevant legal obligations and protections that must be addressed and also relevant medical information about COVID-19 vaccines that must be disclosed to, and discussed with, patients.
|Visit external site to download|
|Covid in Context||Covid in Context offers a downloadable leaflet to help add missing context so people can see the situation in the UK more clearly.||PDF (155kB)|
|Think! printable posters||“Think!” posters by @Want_v_Need. Designed to be easy for home print. Try on coloured paper for maximum impact.||Visit external site to download|