For a long time into the Covid crisis, we were told that intubation and ventilation was only way to treat patients. However, it later emerged that 80% or more of coronavirus patients in New York City placed on ventilators died. The number in the UK was around 66% and a study in Wuhan showed that 86% died. Covid death rates then dropped as doctors rejected ventilators.
In early 2021, the narrative shifted to vaccination and we are now told mass-vaccination is the only way back to normal. Given that the medical establishment were wrong about ventilation, could they also be wrong about vaccination?
Contrary to mainstream messaging, safe and effective treatments for COVID-19 have existed for some time and can be cheaply administered at home. Doctors including Dr. Richard Bartlett, Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Lee Merritt, Dr. Harvey Rish and Dr. Vladimir Zelenko have published successful methods for rapid recovery and keeping patients out of hospital.
We believe that most adults are capable of making their own health decisions so this is a summary of information from medical professionals who have been censored by the mainstream media. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider. Ensure you visit the source websites linked here.
Table of contents
The Zelenko Protocol
“Try to keep patients out of the hospital.”Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, The Zelenko Protocol
The protocols are summarised below for quick reference but please visit vladimirzelenkomd.com as the authoritative source.
In this video, Dr. Richard Bartlett and Dr. Vladimir Zelenko appear as guests on The Highwire with investigative journalist Del Bigtree.
Protocol for Low and Moderate Risk Patients:
- Elemental Zinc 25mg 1 time a day
- Vitamin D3 5000iu 1 time a day
- Vitamin C 1000mg 1 time a day
- Quercetin 500mg 1 time a day
- If Quercetin is unavailable, use Epigallocatechin-gallate (EGCG) 400mg 1 time a day.
Protocol for High Risk Patients:
- Elemental Zinc 25mg once a day
- Vitamin D3 5000iu 1 time a day
- Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200mg 1 time a day for 5 days, then 1 time a week
- If HCQ is unavailable, then use the Protocol for Low and Moderate Risk Patients.
Protocol for Low risk patients:
- Supportive care with fluids, fever control, and rest
- Elemental Zinc 50mg 1 time a day for 7 days
- Vitamin C 1000mg 1 time a day for 7 days
- Vitamin D3 5000iu 1 time a day for 7 days
Optional over the counter options:
- Quercetin 500mg 2 times a day for 7 days or
- Epigallocatechin-gallate (EGCG) 400mg 1 time a day for 7 days
Protocol for Moderate / High risk patients:
- Elemental Zinc 50-100mg once a day for 7 days
- Vitamin C 1000mg 1 time a day for 7 days
- Vitamin D3 10000iu once a day for 7 days or 50000iu once a day for 1-2 days
- Azithromycin 500mg 1 time a day for 5 days or
- Doxycycline 100mg 2 times a day for 7 days
- Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200mg 2 times a day for 5-7 days and/or
- Ivermectin 0.4-0.5mg/kg/day for 5-7 days Either or both HCQ and IVM can be used, and if one only, the second agent may be added after about 2 days of treatment if obvious recovery has not yet been observed etc.
- Dexamethasone 6-12mg 1 time a day for 7 days or
- Prednisone 20mg twice a day for 7 days, taper as needed
- Budesonide 1mg/2cc solution via nebulizer twice a day for 7 days
- Blood thinners (i.e. Lovenox, Eliquis, Xarelto, Pradaxa, Aspirin)
- Colchicine 0.6mg 2-3 times a day for 5-7 days
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Home IV fluids and oxygen
Dr. Zelenko recommends that you try to keep patients out of the hospital.
Nebulized hydrogen peroxide therapy
“There is absolutely no question in my mind that nebulized hydrogen peroxide is the safest and most effective way to treat an acute upper respiratory infection.”Dr. Joseph Mercola
Dr. Joseph Mercola recommends nebulized hydrogen peroxide therapy for early at-home treatment at the first signs of COVID-19 symptoms. He says that medical doctors who have treated COVID-19 patients agree patients almost always fully recover and have no longstanding side effects from the infection if treated early enough.
Hydrogen peroxide concentrations
The concentrations below are summarised for quick reference but ensure that you view the linked videos. Different doctors have different recommendations for hydrogen peroxide concentrations. See below for references to more concentration mixtures.
Dr. Joseph Mercola‘s 0.1% hydrogen peroxide concentration:
- Food-grade 3% hydrogen peroxide
- 1 pint of normal saline
- 1 tablespoon 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
- Put 1 teaspoon of solution into nebulizer
- See video.
- 1/4 tsp = 1.2mL
- 7 1/4 tsp = 35.7mL
- See teaspoons to mL conversion
Do not rely on the concentrations listed here. Ensure that you view the linked videos and follow the doctors’ recommendations.
Concerns about nebulized hydrogen peroxide therapy
The mainstream news have published media articles warning against using nebulized hydrogen peroxide for respiratory viruses. Dr. Mercola refutes these in his rebuttal article The Error at the Base of the Nebulized Peroxide Controversy.
“So, is nebulized peroxide diluted with saline, with or without iodine, dangerous? No. There’s no evidence to suggest there’s a danger to this protocol, unless you radically violate recommendations on dilution. Even nebulization with 3 or 7% hydrogen peroxide appears to be quite safe, but it would be a very serious hazard to use peroxide of greater concentrations.”
The following videos provide more information on hydrogen peroxide therapy.
Dr. David Brownstein discusses nebulized peroxide
Dr. David Brownstein successfully treated over a hundred COVID-19 patients with nebulized hydrogen peroxide.
Dr. Thomas Levy discusses nebulized hydrogen peroxide
Cardiologist Dr. Thomas Levy discusses nebulized hydrogen peroxide therapy for viral illnesses, including COVID-19.
Using a Nebulizer to Cleanse Your Sinuses
Dr. Jon Kaiser explains how using a nebulizer can cleanse your sinuses.
Why Hydrogen Peroxide and Not Antibiotics
Dentist Dr. Duane Keller explains why hydrogen peroxide is a better antimicrobial agent than antibiotics.
Additional hydrogen peroxide concentrations
Different doctors have different recommendations for hydrogen peroxide concentrations. This section includes directions from different sources.
Dr. Chad Edwards
- To make the nebulizing mixture dilute 5 mL of 3% hydrogen peroxide in 100 mL saline <OR> 1 ounce of 3% hydrogen peroxide to about 16 ounces of saline.
- Use 3 cc of the diluted mixture for each nebulization treatment.
- Place the mask over your mouth and nose and breathe normally until the solution is gone, which is usually 10-15 minutes.
- Repeat the 3 cc nebulization treatment hourly the first day, and 4-6 times a day until the infection is resolved.
Dr. Levy’s H2O2 Protocol
Regular off-the shelf 3% hydrogen peroxide can be utilized. Preparations of greater pharmacological purity can be obtained if desired.
For most adults, the 3% concentration can be utilized in the nebulization chamber undiluted. This optimizes the degree and rapidity of anti-viral and anti-pathogen effect.
When a runny nose or slightly sore throat is already present, it is recommended that 10-to15-minute nebulization sessions be undertaken roughly four times daily or until a symptomatic relief is realized. Many individuals report significant improvement only a
few hours after the first one or two treatments. But it would be advisable to persist in these treatments several times daily for at least 24 to 48 hours after you feel everything is completely normal in your sinuses, nose, and throat.
For some, the 3% concentration results in too much stinging/burning in the nose. Such individuals can dilute with water until they find their highest tolerable concentration. Nearly everybody can tolerate a 50/50 combination of the 3% hydrogen peroxide and water. However, still lower concentrations can be utilized with clearly beneficial effect.
Dr. David Brownstein
A solution of 250 cc of normal saline was mixed with 3 cc of 3% hydrogen peroxide providing a final concentration of 0.04% hydrogen peroxide. (Note, the hydrogen peroxide used was initially a 35% food grade source then diluted to 3% using a 10:1 mixture of sterile water to 35% hydrogen peroxide.) Additionally, 1 cc of magnesium chloride (200 mg/ml) was added to the 250 cc saline/hydrogen peroxide bag. (This was mixed in the office for the patients.) Patients were instructed to nebulize 3 cc of the mixture three times per day or more often if there were breathing problems. Usually one or two nebulizer treatments were reported to improve breathing problems.
Source: A Novel Approach to Treating COVID-19 Using Nutritional and Oxidative Therapies Dr. David Brownstein, M.D.
Deirdre Layne using Bill Munro’s method
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.