Minnesota State Senator says Department of Health guidelines instruct doctors to list Covid19 as cause of death, without being tested.
Professor Knut Wittkowski argues that lockdowns are counterproductive. The COVID-19 epidemic is already declining or even already over in many countries.
Andrew Mather, a mathematician and financier based in the UK, explains how the official data clearly showed that the COVID-19 crisis was over in the UK before the lock-down.
“Yes this is serious but the real question is: is this serious enough to warrant putting most of our population into house imprisonment; wrecking our economy for the indefinite period; destroying businesses that honest and hardworking people have taken years to build up; saddling future generation with debt, depression, stress, suicides and unbelievable distress inflicted on millions of people who are not especially vulnerable and will suffer only mild symptoms or none at all.”
Andrew Mather, a mathematician and financier based in the UK, offers a series of videos analysing the COVID-19 data released by various governmental and health bodies.
In this video, he presents how the government had access to data that the case-count growth rate was decelerating long before the UK lockdown.
His Primer on Curve Analysis may also be useful.
Why the UK lockdown hasn’t worked
This video has been removed by YouTube so a Bitchute mirror is provided below. Please wait after pressing the play button. It may take longer than usual to load the video.
- 00:50-Dr. Ioannidis summarizes his article titled “A fiasco in the making? As the coronavirus pandemic takes hold, we are making decisions without reliable data” (linked below)
- 03:47-The truth about COVID-19’s death rate
- 06:21-What makes COVID-19 different than the Swine Flu 08:43-How do we get accurate data on COVID-19?
- 09:47-The Diamond Princess Cruise Quarantine
- 15:12-Should everyone be tested?
- 16:47-Italy & COVID-19
- 23:06-Is self-isolation the best cure?
- 27:06-Medical supplies shortage in New York
- 29:48-But wait, what is a coronavirus?
- 34:00-What is this pandemic’s outcome? 36:26-Identifying COVID-19 cases
- 38:59-Why is COVID-19 putting a stress on the medical system?
- 41:22-The “New Normal” in the face of COVID-19
- 43:36-Is the cure worse than the disease?
- 46:55-Are we over-preparing for the affects of COVID-19?
- 47:55-The role of politics in the United States’ COVID-19 response
- 49:23-Are the current isolation orders creating a bigger problem?
- 52:20-High risk populations
- 53:39-Biases in our COVID-19 response
- 56:11-The World Health Organization’s role
- 57:40-What can we learn from this pandemic?
- 1:01:33-How long will the COVID-19 lockdown last?
Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, an epidemiologist and lung disease specialist, explains coronavirus testing.