THE CENTERS for Disease Control and Prevention’s safety committee has provided an update on the association between Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines and heart inflammation.
On 23 June the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s safety committee said there was a “likely association” between the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines and myocarditis (the medical term for heart inflammation) and pericarditis (inflammation of the tissue that surrounds the heart) in some young adults. The CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices said there was a higher than expected number of reports of heart inflammation in people aged 16-24 who had received the mRNA vaccines but that the benefits of vaccination still clearly outweighed the risks.
More than 280 teens & young men suffer heart inflammation after Pfizer or Moderna Covid jab – sparking CDC ’emergency’
The CDC and other health regulators have been investigating heart inflammation cases after Israel’s Health Ministry reported that it had found a likely link to the condition in young men who received the Pfizer vaccine.
More than half of the cases reported to the US Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) after people had received their second dose of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines were in people between the ages of 12 and 24, the CDC said.
A higher-than-expected number of young men have experienced heart inflammation after their second dose of the mRNA COVID-19 shots from Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna, according to data from two vaccine safety monitoring systems, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said on Thursday.
…There were 283 observed cases of heart inflammation after the second vaccine dose in those aged 16 to 24 in the VAERS data. That compares with expectations of 10-to-102 cases for that age range based on U.S. population background incidence rates, the CDC said.
Alex talks with Dr. Byram Bridle, an Associate Professor on Viral Immunology at the University of Guelph about new peer-reviewed studies that suggests there may be terrifying reasons side effects such as heart inflammation, VITT (Vaccine induced Thrombosis and Thrombocytopenia) , and other serious issues may occur in those who have been vaccinated.
- New scientific information that has helped us understand why the vaccine problems are happening.
- This is backed up by well-known peer-reviewed scientific publications.
- SARS-CoV-2 has a spike protein on its surface which is what it allows us to infect our bodies.
- Vaccines get the cells in our body to manufacture the spike protein.
- In theory, if we can mount an immune response to this protein, we can prevent the virus from infecting the body.
- When studying the disease, cardio-vascular problems, bleeding and clotting have been associated with severe COVID-19.
- The spike protein is almost entirely responsible for the damage to the cardio-vascular system.
- If you inject the purified spike protein into blood of lab animals, they get all sorts of damage to the cardio-vascular system.
- The assumption up until know is that the new COVID-19 vaccinations behave like other vaccines: they stay at the injection site.
- However, a FOI request has revealed a bio-distribution study that shows the spike protein of the new COVID-19 vaccines gets into the blood post-vaccination and accumulate in tissues such as the spleen, bone marrow, liver, adrenal glands and ovaries.
- It’s been known for a long time that the spike protein is a pathogenic protein–it’s a toxin.
- We now have evidence that the new vaccines gets into blood circulation. When in circulation, the spike protein can bind to the receptors on our platelets and the cells that line our blood vessels.
- When this happens, it can either cause clotting or bleeding.
- It can cross the blood-brain barrier and cause neurological damage.
- There is also evidence that the antibodies can be transferred through breast milk (study not yet accepted). The could be evidence that suckling infants experiencing bleeding disorders in the gastrointestinal tract.
- This has implications for blood donations, sucking infants and people who are not at risk from COVID-19–that includes all our children.
- We made a big mistake. We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen. We didn’t know the spike protein itself was a pathogenic protein.
- By vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin that can cause damage.
- Will we be rendering young people infertile?