EXPENSIVE MILITARY HARDWARE LIKE a new tank undergoes rigorous testing before heading to the battlefield. A startup called Istari, backed by Eric Schmidt, the former CEO of Google and chair of Alphabet, reckons some of that work can be done more effectively in the metaverse.
Britons would be limited to 20,000 digital pounds ($24,000) each if the country goes ahead with a digital currency, Bank of England Deputy Governor Jon Cunliffe said on Tuesday.
…Money above the cap would be “swept” into a customer’s commercial bank account given that a digital pound would not be a means for storing wealth, he told members of UK Finance, a banking industry body.
While transport and buildings are the major drivers for emissions in cities, the share of individual emissions is significant.
Personal carbon allowance programs have had limited success due to a lack of awareness and fair mechanism for tracking emissions.
Yet there have been major developments in recent years that could help realise “My Carbon” initiatives.
What are the roots of the technocratic and transhumanist policies currently being pushed onto society? In this essay, Matthew Ehret traces two centuries of British imperial grand strategists who adapted Thomas Malthus’ system of scientific governance of useless eaters in opposition to the deeper creative impulses of the human species.
Google once believed it could use algorithms to track pandemics. People with flu would search for flu-related information, it reasoned, giving the tech giant instant knowledge of the disease’s prevalence. Google Flu Trends (GFT) would merge this information with flu tracking data to create algorithms that could predict the disease’s trajectory weeks before governments’ own estimates.
But after running the project for seven years, Google quietly abandoned it in 2015. It had failed spectacularly. In 2013, for instance, it miscalculated the peak of the flu season by 140 per cent.
According to the German psychologist Gerd Gigerenzer, this is a good example of the limitations of using algorithms to surveil and study society. The 74-year-old has just written a book on the subject, How to Stay Smart in a Smart World. He thinks humans need to remain in charge in a world increasingly filled with artificial intelligence that tries to replicate human thinking.
HEE is an executive non-departmental public body of DHSC, responsible for co-ordination of education and training within the health and public health workforce within England, including the training of doctors and nurses.
NHS Digital is a non-departmental public body responsible for the information, data and IT systems for commissioners, analysts and clinicians in health and social care in England.
NHSX is a joint unit of NHS England and DHSC, supporting local NHS and care organisations to digitise their services, connect the health and social care systems through technology and transform the way patients’ care is delivered at home, in the community and in hospital.
A power to enable formal legal mergers of DHSC’s arm’s length bodies is currently being considered by Parliament as part of the Health and Care Bill. The formal merger of HEE and NHSE/I is therefore subject to Parliament’s approval of that measure, expected in summer 2022.
NHS Digital and NHSX will form part of the new Transformation Directorate within NHSE alongside Improvement, and Innovation, Research and Life Sciences.
The NHSE/I Transformation Directorate will continue to lead the digital transformation agenda for the NHS and social care at national and ICS level.
NHSX will evolve into the strategy function of the Transformation Directorate.
NATO will adopt its first strategy on artificial intelligence and launch an innovation fund this week with the aim of investing $1 billion to “futureproof” the 30-nation security pact, Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said Wednesday.
…Stoltenberg said he expects the new NATO fund to invest in emerging and disruptive technologies. New headquarters and test centers will be set up in both Europe and North America to support the effort, he said.
Published November 2020
As global conflicts take on increasingly asymmetric and “grey” forms, the ability to manipulate the human mind employing neurocognitive science techniques and tools is constantly and quickly increasing. This complements the more traditional techniques of manipulation through information technology and information warfare, making the human increasingly targeted in the cognitive warfare.
Any user of modern information technologies is a potential target. It targets the whole of a nation’s human capital.Cognitive Warfare, June-November 2020, p. 6
Published: July 23, 2002
A draft government report says we will alter human evolution within 20 years by combining what we know of nanotechnology, biotechnology, IT and cognitive sciences. The 405-page report sponsored by the US National Science Foundation and Commerce Department, Converging Technologies for Improving Human Performance, calls for a broad-based research program to improve human performance leading to telepathy, machine-to-human communication, amplified personal sensory devices and enhanced intellectual capacity.
- Google Ventures’ investment in the AstraZeneca vaccine via Vaccitech.
- Reworking of the healthcare system and replacement of doctors with artificial intelligence.
- The ties between government, Big Tech, the military, healthcare and artificial intelligence.
- The AstraZeneca-Oxford vaccine is not non-profit. The two developers at the Jenner Institute, Sarah Gilbert and Adrian Hill, have a company, Vaccitech, on which the technology is based.
- The British Government has directly invested in Vaccitech and is expected a profit.
- The other main stakeholder is Bravos Capital (through Oxford Science Innovation), which was set up by former head of Global Equity Trading at Deutsche Bank.
- The German Government has invested money in CureVac BioNTech vaccine. 20% of the shares is owned by the German Government.
- Sequoia Capital‘s Chinese Branch, Fosun Pharma and The Wellcome Trust (through Oxford Science Innovation) are also investors in Vaccitech.
- The Wellcome Trust is the institution that is most involved in the AstraZeneca vaccine.
- The Jenner Institute is conducting trials in Africa for a universal malaria vaccine and they have a nasty track-record of not being honest about their trials. They lied about risks and infants died.
- The Jenner Institute was a public-private partnership with GlaxoSmithKline and the UK Government in the 1990s. They are one of the main vehicles at Oxford University for vaccine development and also UK vaccine funding research.
- Adrian Hill, the head of the Jenner Institute, is the chief at the UK Government’s UK Vaccine Network which decides which technology to research, fund and give to the population both in the UK and globally through vaccine philanthropy.
- COVAX, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation effort to vaccinate the developing world, relies almost entirely on AstraZeneca.
- Johnson & Johnson is being manufactured by Emergent BioSolutions which previously was called BioPort.
- BioPort was a spin-off of a fusion between Porton Down, the UK’s bio-defence lab (Defence Science and Technology Laboratory), and the between [William_J._Crowe] the former head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff under US President Ronald Regan.
- Emergent BioSolutions/BioPort was chosen to manufacture the Johnson & Johnson vaccine despite many scandals.
- The person in-charge of quality control for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine has no experience in the field. His background is head of Military Intelligence teams for the US Military in Iraq and Afghanistan and is also an expert on Iran and North Korea.
- Emergent BioSolutions are intimately connected to the CIA and Bechtel Corporation which has ties to the anthrax attacks in the US.
- Dr. Wodarg raised the possibility that the current situation is being used to covertly study wide use mRNA vaccines.
- Pfizer and Moderna mRNA technology was started with significant investment from DARPA in 2013.
- In 2016, Moderna was the most highly valued biotech company in the US but had no products.
- Regina Dugan greenlighted the investments from DARPA and later left in 2012 to create a DARPA-equivalent for Google and Facebook. She has now teamed up with the Wellcome Trust to create a ‘global health DARPA-equivalent’.
- Some discussion on the pre-911 anthrax vaccine and anthrax attack scandal, with links to reporter Judith Miller who was later involved in the Dark Winter simulation in June 2001.
- A lot of the same people who produced the Dark Winter simulation are the same people who oversaw Event 201 simulation.
- Dr. Wodarg raised concerns about the experimentation with lipid nanoparticles.
- There is a clear push to ‘remake healthcare’ from Silicon Valley towards AI healthcare and Precision Medicine, which is medications, vaccines and gene therapy targeted to the individual.
- A lot of COVID-19 testing in the Western US has been done by Google subsidiary Verily Life Sciences.
- AI healthcare and Precision Medicine is being co-developed by Google and the US military’s Defense Innovation Unit.
- Dr. Wodarg observed that we are seeing the unveiling of a long developed strategy.
- The push in medicine for gene editing goes back to Julian Huxley, first Director General of UNESCO and former president of the British Eugenics Society (renamed in 1989 to the Galton Institute). Julian Huxley, brother of Aldous Huxley, said in 1946 that we should, “make the unthinkable thinkable again” and also coined the term Transumanism. He said that gene editing as a eugenics science needed to be applied along with efforts to merge humans with machines in order to create a ‘new human being’. This goes back to 1957.
- Adrian Hill of the AstraZeneca vaccine spoke at the Galton Institute’s 100 Year Anniversary. The Wellcome Trust hosts their archive.
- Julian Huxley’s speech about “making the unthinkable thinkable again” was in connection with the founding of UNESCO.
- The push for Precision Medicine is ultimately about control and eugenics.
- The Obama Administration funded a lot of the Precision Medicine initiatives. The Biden Administration is creating a ‘health DARPA’ which will be led by Eric Lander (who has ties with Jeffrey Epstein).
- Jeffrey Epstein wanted the seed the human race with his own DNA. The scientists Epstein funded are still around. One of them is Harvard genetecist George Church who has openly promoted unethical human experimentation and eugenics.
- The Edge Foundation was operating as a front for Epstein as a way to gain influence in Silicon Valley, science and academia. His main handler is probably the Mega Group. He has ties with Isabelle Maxwell (Gislane Maxwell’s sister) who is a World Economic Forum technology pioneer.
- Bill Gates‘ ties with Epstein looks to go back to the 1990s. A 2001 Evening Standard article claims that Epstein’s main business partners were Leslie Wexner, Donald Trump and Bill Gates. Microsoft as a company may have been compromised by the same intelligence networks that Epstein operated in.
- Yuval Noah Harari: soon there will be an age of digital dictators and humans have been reduced to ‘hackable animals’ through technology.
- Klaus Schwab openly talks about COVID-19 being the catalyst for The Great Reset and Transhumanism. The fear of COVID would give way to the fear of Climate Change and Cyber Pandemic.
The world’s richest medical research foundation, the Wellcome Trust, has teamed up with a pair of former DARPA directors who built Silicon Valley’s skunkworks to usher in an age of nightmarish surveillance, including for babies as young as three months old. Their agenda can only advance if we allow it.
The Development, Concepts and Doctrine Centre (DCDC) has worked in partnership with the German Bundeswehr Office for Defence Planning to understand the future implications of human augmentation (HA), setting the foundation for more detailed Defence research and development.
The project incorporates research from German, Swedish, Finnish and UK Defence specialists to understand how emerging technologies such as genetic engineering, bioinformatics and the possibility of brain-computer interfaces could affect the future of society, security and Defence. The ethical, moral and legal challenges are complex and must be thoroughly considered, but HA could signal the coming of a new era of strategic advantage with possible implications across the force development spectrum.
HA technologies provides a broad sense of opportunities for today and in the future. There are mature technologies that could be integrated today with manageable policy considerations, such as personalised nutrition, wearables and exoskeletons. There are other technologies in the future with promises of bigger potential such as genetic engineering and brain-computer interfaces. The ethical, moral and legal implications of HA are hard to foresee but early and regular engagement with these issues lie at the heart of success.
Keynote by Dennis Bushnell, Chief Scientist, NASA Langley on the major issues facing humans & society indicating where water fits in and explicating the water solution spaces and potential silver bullets, including Frontier/ Revolutionary energetics, advanced nano-technology and the use of salt loving plants, Halophytes, for Global Food Production.
Rob Verkerk, Founder, Executive and Scientific Director of the Alliance for Natural Health International, a scientist who has for 30 years been exploring positive ways to span the gulfs between science and the law, between academia and industry, and between governments and their people.
Ensuring everyone has a legal identity, including birth registration, by 2030 is one of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). It prompted the World Bank to launch its Identification for Development (ID4D) initiative in 2014.
The latest data from the Bank shows there are just over 987 million people in the world who have no legal identity, down from 1.5 billion in 2016. The majority live in low-income countries where almost 45% of women and 28% of men lack a legal ID.
…Thompson’s app uses blockchain to preserve the user’s digital identity from interference, making it accessible only to the person whose ID it holds. As a digital solution, it goes with the grain of how many people in emerging economies manage their finances using smartphones.
Born in Ravensburg in 1938, Klaus Schwab is a child of Adolf Hitler’s Germany, a police-state regime built on fear and violence, on brainwashing and control, on propaganda and lies, on industrialism and eugenics, on dehumanisation and “disinfection”, on a chilling and grandiose vision of a “new order” that would last a thousand years.
Controlling movement in these tiny machines requires the researchers to shine a laser on minuscule light-sensitive circuits on their backs, which propels their four legs forward. They’ve been designed to operate in all manner of environments such as extreme acidity and temperatures. One of their chief purposes, the researchers say, could be to investigate the human body from the inside.
Fifty years of Moore’s law scaling in microelectronics have brought remarkable opportunities for the rapidly evolving field of microscopic robotics. Electronic, magnetic and optical systems now offer an unprecedented combination of complexity, small size and low cost, and could be readily appropriated for robots that are smaller than the resolution limit of human vision (less than a hundred micrometres). However, a major roadblock exists: there is no micrometre-scale actuator system that seamlessly integrates with semiconductor processing and responds to standard electronic control signals. Here we overcome this barrier by developing a new class of voltage-controllable electrochemical actuators that operate at low voltages (200 microvolts), low power (10 nanowatts) and are completely compatible with silicon processing. To demonstrate their potential, we develop lithographic fabrication-and-release protocols to prototype sub-hundred-micrometre walking robots. Every step in this process is performed in parallel, allowing us to produce over one million robots per four-inch wafer. These results are an important advance towards mass-manufactured, silicon-based, functional robots that are too small to be resolved by the naked eye.