On the contrary, over 30,000 Americans appear to have been killed by mechanical ventilators or other forms of medical iatrogenesis throughout April 2020, primarily in the area around New York.
This result is not altogether surprising, as subsequent studies revealed a 97.2% mortality rate among those over age 65 who were put on mechanical ventilators in accordance with the initial guidance from the WHO—as opposed to a 26.6% mortality rate among those over age 65 who weren’t put on mechanical ventilators—before a grassroots campaign put a stop to the practice by the beginning of May 2020.
As one doctor later told the Wall Street Journal, “We were intubating sick patients very early. Not for the patients’ benefit, but in order to control the epidemic… That felt awful.”
To put this in perspective, patients over age 65 were more than 26 times as likely to survive if they were not placed on mechanical ventilators.
Mindy Lafevers, 46, said she was watching TV March 1 when father David, 71, asked her a question that troubled her and made it seem he was confused
Mindy’s mother, Priscilla, took David to the ER where he was put on oxygen
David’s wife and daughter immediately lobbied for him to be treated with Ivermectin, with Mindy claiming she had used it herself to treat Covid
Priscilla said that when they asked for it, the infectious disease doctor she spoke to said ‘that’s not even approved for usage in the United States’
Mindy added that they were told there was no evidence the drug would do anything. They were only going to give him Remdesivir
She claimed that the drug had no effect and within days, David was sent to the ICU, where he was restrained by nurses against hospital protocol
Priscilla said that they threatened to transfer him to another hospital unless they would treat him with Ivermectin and convalescent plasma
Priscilla and Mindy both said that by the end of the 5-day course, David was feeling better and returned home on March 20
The CDC did not include its finding that “required mask use among students was not statistically significant compared with schools where mask use was optional” in the summary of its report.
Most blue surgical face masks used by many during the pandemic are not enough to avoid people from being infected with COVID-19, an alarming new study has found.
Many politicians and advisers will admit privately that the policy change compelling people to wear masks was not really about the spread of infection at all but about the psychological effect that they would have.
That real purpose is social control – to provide a constant reminder to maintain distance from other people.
To maintain a state of anxiety that leaves people more likely to comply with the restrictions that might otherwise be resisted or forgotten.
This is exactly the same approach that the Government’s behavioural experts on the sinister-sounding advisory group known as SPI-B – the Independent Scientific Pandemic Insights Group on Behaviours – has admitted using.
While the US fights for freedom, we hear barely a peep as our country is turned into a land of ID cards and endless mask mandates
Prof Bhattacharya said: “If lockdown was a primary driver of good Covid outcomes Florida would have come out far worse. It is no good to say that it did not have variants – Florida had the Alpha and Delta variant. Lockdowns don’t protect against coronavirus. And they certainly have collateral harm. Children have suffered, especially poor children. Unemployment mental health all the harm is hard to ignore and it is very hard to find any benefit to lockdown measures.”
It’s amazing how often Sweden still crops up in conversations. It didn’t impose tough lockdown, kept primary schools and core economic activities functioning, issued clear guidelines and relied on voluntary social distancing and personal hygiene practices to manage the crisis. For harsh lockdowns to be justified elsewhere, Sweden had to be discredited. Hence the harsh criticisms of Sweden’s approach last year by the New York Times, Newsweek, USA Today, CBS News and others.
But with Sweden’s demonstrable success, goalposts have shifted. Every time it’s mentioned as a counter to Europe’s high Covid-toll lockdown countries, the response now is: ‘But their Nordic neighbours did much better. Look at Denmark’. Let’s ‘interrogate’ this argument.
Dr Hodkinson is the CEO of Western Medical Assessments, and has been the Company’s Medical Director for over 20 years. He received his general medical degrees from Cambridge University in the UK, and then became a Royal College certified pathologist in Canada (FRCPC) following a residency in Vancouver, BC.Source: Western Medical Assessments
- Dr Hodkinson’s interview is at 2h49m.
Find out more about the Investigative Corona Committee Germany.
A shortened version of the video Session 56 has been uploaded to Bitchute by Coronavirus Plushie.
Dr. Michael Dykta, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, Professor Arne Burkhardt, Dr. Peter McCullough and Dr. Roger Hodkinson speak with Dr. Reiner Fuellmich on Germany’s Investigative Corona Committee Session 56.
- Dr McCullough’s is at around 1h35m.
- Dr Hodkinson’s interview is at 2h49m.
Find out more about the Investigative Corona Committee Germany.
The full video has been removed from YouTube. You can find a backup mirror below:
I had no choice but to speak out against lockdowns. As a public-health scientist with decades of experience working on infectious-disease outbreaks, I couldn’t stay silent. Not when basic principles of public health are thrown out of the window. Not when the working class is thrown under the bus. Not when lockdown opponents were thrown to the wolves. There was never a scientific consensus for lockdowns. That balloon had to be popped.
…Ultimately, lockdowns protected young low-risk professionals working from home – journalists, lawyers, scientists, and bankers – on the backs of children, the working class and the poor.
Diagnostic pathologist Dr Clare Craig: “We have really good evidence that lockdowns don’t work which people find very difficult to accept”.
- Airborne viruses spread and you can’t control the spread, which is why making people hide away doesn’t have the impact that you think it has.
- The data demonstrates lockdowns don’t work and have possibly made things worse.
- We now have examples other than Sweden, such as US states like Florida and Texas, that demonstrate that lifting restrictions make no difference to the virus.
- Florida and Texas prove that the lockdown advice was wrong.
- Data from CDC shows that states like Texas and Florida, which have completely reopened, are reporting less cases than Michigan, Pennsylvania and New York
- Pennsylvania, NY and Michigan all have COVID-19 mask mandates in place
- Michigan reported 390.2 cases of the virus per 100,000 in the last seven days
- Pennsylvania officials reported 221.4 cases per 100,000 in the last seven days
- New York City alone has recorded 206.1 cases per 100,000 in the last seven days
- Texas health officials reported 70.4 cases per 100,000 in the last seven days while Florida recorded 186.8 cases per 100,000 in the last week
Robin Hauser, a pediatrician in Tampa, Florida, got COVID in February. What separates her from the vast majority of the tens of millions of other Americans who have come down with the virus is this: She got sick seven weeks after her second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.
It was clear by late spring of last year that the best approach was to focus efforts on the most vulnerable parts of our population—that is, the elderly and those with serious preexisting conditions. However, instead of following the science, too many politicians and health officials imposed—and continue to impose—sweeping restrictions that have been useless, capricious or counterproductive.
The country has paid and—this is outrageous—continues to pay a fearsome price. Low-income households have been disproportionately harmed, as parents haven’t been able to work because they’ve had to stay home to take care of kids who couldn’t go to school.
…This is the blunt truth: The states that are more open are doing better in terms of health and economic performance than those that are more restrictive.
Experts are surprised but cautiously optimistic as new coronavirus cases in Florida continue to fall despite the high prevalence of the UK ‘super COVID’ variant there, suggesting that the U.S. may escape a new surge fueled by viral mutations.
Florida now leads the nation in confirmed cases of the B117 variant, which now account for an estimated half of all new cases there, but has seen a 75 percent decline in total cases since early January.
While we are reducing the spread of the virus, we are simultaneously encouraging the virus to become more virulent and more transmissible, thus negating any positive effect on the overall mortality burden and diminishing the returns of our interventions? Meanwhile, these interventions are destroying livelihoods, demolishing our culture, threatening our democracy and, by the government’s own admission, putting thousands of lives in danger.
A USA TODAY analysis shows the state’s positive case count among kids ages 5 to 17 declined through late September after a peak in July. Among the counties seeing surges in overall cases, it’s college-age adults – not schoolchildren – driving the trend, the analysis found.
- Fact #1: The Infection Fatality Rate for COVID-19 is somewhere between 0.07-0.20%, in line with seasonal flu
- Fact #2: The risk of dying from COVID-19 is much higher than the average IFR for older people and those with co-morbidities, and much lower than the average IFR for younger healthy people, and nearing zero for children
- Fact #3: People infected with COVID-19 who are asymptomatic (which is most people) do NOT spread COVID-19
- Fact #4: Emerging science shows no spread of COVID-19 in the community (shopping, restaurants, barbers, etc.)
- Fact #5: Published science shows COVID-19 is NOT spread outdoors
- Fact #6: Science shows masks are ineffective to halt the spread of COVID-19, and The WHO recommends they should only be worn by healthy people if treating or living with someone with a COVID-19 infection
- Fact #7: There’s no science to support the magic of a six-foot barrier
- Fact #8: The idea of locking down an entire society had never been done and has no supportable science, only theoretical modeling
- Fact #9: The epidemic models of COVID-19 have been disastrously wrong, and both the people and the practice of modeling has a terrible history
- Fact #10: The data shows that lockdowns have NOT had an impact on the course of the disease.
- Fact #11: Florida locked down late, opened early, and is doing fine, despite predictions of doom
- Fact #12: New York’s above average death rate appears to be driven by a fatal policy error combined with aggressive intubations.
- Fact #13: Public health officials and disease epidemiologists do NOT consider the other negative societal consequences of lockdowns
- Fact #14: There is a predictive model for the viral arc of COVID-19, it’s called Farr’s Law, and it was discovered over 100 years ago
- Fact #15: The lockdowns will cause more death and destruction than COVID-19 ever did
- Fact #16: All these phased re-openings are utter nonsense with no science to support them, but they will all be declared a success