This history and data of infectious diseases show that they declined by 90-100% before any vaccination programs or major medical interventions. Yet, this freely available information isn’t shared by governments, medical institutions, or the mainstream media. Why? For more information, including free charts with the references that were used to construct them can be found at https://dissolvingillusions.com/ and https://dissolvingillusions.com/graphs-images/
Germs. They are the singular cause of all infectious diseases. It’s a basic understanding we all have. It’s an indisputable fact. It’s something that can’t be questioned. It’s woven into our collective human consciousness. Most people believe that once upon a time, way back in history, various germs caused many deadly diseases. Then very brilliant scientists invented medications and vaccines, and now thanks to them, we don’t have to worry about these nasty sicknesses. So, what caused the decline in deaths from diseases such as measles and whooping cough? So what really happened?
Additional charts and graphics can be found at https://dissolvingillusions.com/graphs-images/
- AIDS was a testing pandemic, just like COVID-19.
- Many of the excess deaths for COVID-19 were due to inappropriately high dosages of hydroxychloroquine during experimental study trials.
- High COVID-19 excess deaths stopped after the trials were ended.
- Professor Martin Landry, leader of the UK-based Recovery trial, may have made a mistake in proposing high dosage of hydroxychloroquine. It seems he confused it with diiodohydroxyquinoline, treatment for treatment of amoebiasis.
- The treatment caused the damage.
- The danger of over-treatment is everywhere because the industry wants to sell diseases.
- COVID-19 is a self-limiting disease.
- The data shows that COVID-19 has no more killing potential than the yearly flu.
- Masks and lockdowns are ridiculous and damaging the whole population.
- It’s a political thing and not a health problem.
- Remdesivir is an immunosuppressant and useless against COVID-19.
- You have to live with viruses and you can’t fight against them.
- There is no treatment against COVID-19.
- The treatment against COVID-19 is to rest, like the flu.
- The problem is testing. If you stop the test, you’ll see nothing.
- Lockdowns were an overreaction.
- Vaccines are probably not a solution. You’ll have to vaccinate everyone every year. It’s good businesses.