Speaking on BBC Radio 4’s The World at One, Professor Thomas argued that according to his team’s calculations, if the UK’s GDP fell by more than 6.5 percent for a consistent period of time, the economic effect of coronavirus will cost the country more lives than the disease itself. He explained: “I calculated the likely size of the epidemic and it is very big. The loss of life will be equivalent to 400,000 average lives lost.
“Yes this is serious but the real question is: is this serious enough to warrant putting most of our population into house imprisonment; wrecking our economy for the indefinite period; destroying businesses that honest and hardworking people have taken years to build up; saddling future generation with debt, depression, stress, suicides and unbelievable distress inflicted on millions of people who are not especially vulnerable and will suffer only mild symptoms or none at all.”
This video has been removed by YouTube so a Bitchute mirror is provided below. Please wait after pressing the play button. It may take longer than usual to load the video.
- 00:50-Dr. Ioannidis summarizes his article titled “A fiasco in the making? As the coronavirus pandemic takes hold, we are making decisions without reliable data” (linked below)
- 03:47-The truth about COVID-19’s death rate
- 06:21-What makes COVID-19 different than the Swine Flu 08:43-How do we get accurate data on COVID-19?
- 09:47-The Diamond Princess Cruise Quarantine
- 15:12-Should everyone be tested?
- 16:47-Italy & COVID-19
- 23:06-Is self-isolation the best cure?
- 27:06-Medical supplies shortage in New York
- 29:48-But wait, what is a coronavirus?
- 34:00-What is this pandemic’s outcome? 36:26-Identifying COVID-19 cases
- 38:59-Why is COVID-19 putting a stress on the medical system?
- 41:22-The “New Normal” in the face of COVID-19
- 43:36-Is the cure worse than the disease?
- 46:55-Are we over-preparing for the affects of COVID-19?
- 47:55-The role of politics in the United States’ COVID-19 response
- 49:23-Are the current isolation orders creating a bigger problem?
- 52:20-High risk populations
- 53:39-Biases in our COVID-19 response
- 56:11-The World Health Organization’s role
- 57:40-What can we learn from this pandemic?
- 1:01:33-How long will the COVID-19 lockdown last?
The original video has been censored by YouTube. A backup video can be found by scrolling down or visiting our archived video.
Lawyers at the Russell Cooke law firm express concerns about new Coronavirus Regulations.
- The Health Protection (Coronavirus) Regulations 2020 passed 10 Feb 2020
- Regulations were made without a draft being laid and approved by Parliament and came into effect immediately.
- This was permitted under the claim that it was necessary due to threat to human health from COVID-19.
- Allow the Secretary of State or a registered public health consultant to impose compulsory detention and isolation of people suspected of having COVID-19.
- Allow forced testing and screening for 48 hours.
- Power to restrict a person’s travel and other activities and to restrict a person’s contact with specified people.
- The police are given power under to enforce the regulations where a person is not willing to be isolated voluntarily using ‘reasonable force’.
- An isolated or detained individual will not be free to leave.
- Refusal to comply is a criminal offence punishable by a fine of up to £1,000.
- There are also powers in the regulations which envisage the detention of children, which could present its own issues.
Note: The original video has been censored from YouTube. You may find an archive on Bitchute:
- 00:36-Professor Wittkowski explains his recommendations for how to best deal with COVID-19
- 01:36-Is self-isolation prolonging the duration of COVID-19?
- 02:33-Are policies of self-isolation or shelter-in-place a good idea?
- 03:46-The pandemic is over
- 04:27-Did China lie about its COVID-19 statistics?
- 05:03-The truth behind the statistics given by the government of the United States
- 07:52-Are we even reporting flu deaths anymore?
- 08:16-Why are hospitals being overwhelmed?
- 09:16-Shortage of medial supplies
- 10:19-Has social distancing prevented deaths from COVID-19?
- 11:55-Staying indoors can make the virus worse
- 16:02-Why social distancing won’t work for an airborne contagion
- 17:41-Do we need a vaccine for COVID-19?
- 18:31-Humans can grow immune to this virus
- 18:55-The data doesn’t say that COVID-19 is more contagious than the flu
- 22:43-Changes in reporting COVID-19 cases
- 25:33-What makes COVID-19 different than the Swine Flu
- 27:05-What are the possible health risks of sheltering in place?
- 27:43-The “Second Wave” of COVID-19
- 30:10-The truth about FlattentheCurve hashtag 31:10-What should we do about sheltering in place?
- 32:24-Why we need to achieve natural herd immunity
- 34:17-Should we be testing everyone for COVID-19?
- 35:35-The real effects of COVID-19
- 38:53-The percentage of people who won’t have any symptoms
- 39:34-What should we do about COVID-19 at this point?
- 40:40-Is this really a pandemic?
- 40:50-What you should know