These are the claims from Dionne Fraser who was arrested while peacefully kneeling and praying at the Shrine of Remembrance in Melbourne, Australia, on 22 September 2021.
Ms. Fraser claims that she was put in a dirty cell covered with blood and urine. Police made a mental assessment to find out her trauma triggers and then used them against her.
- After being arrested at the Shrine, she was sent to Melbourne West and then transferred to Sunshine West cells.
- She could not sleep, drink or eat or go to toilet because she didn’t feel safe.
- She claims to have been threatened to be sent to women’s prison if she didn’t admit to crimes she didn’t commit.
- “They would take the pain point and push it harder.”
- “They took out the peaceful people and care givers first.”
- “They are arresting normal people.“
- “Everyone is getting treated like a thug.”