- COVID-19 is very infectious but causes no symptoms in most people.
- New York disaster is due to use of ventilators.
- 80% of pregnant women were COVID-19 positive but not a single baby died due to COVID-19.
- Do what we always do: isolate the frail and sick but don’t isolate the young and healthy.
- Getting herd immunity is how we’ve solved the problem in the past.
- Social distancing is destroying millions of lives and killing 100 people for every one it saves.
Visit Professor Joel Hay’s site at: https://joelhay.com/